JT01 butyl extruder machine is used to apply the primary butyl sealant to the aluminum spacers of insulating glass units. The use of large electrical control panel makes the operation easier.
- Advanced pneumatic and hydraulic super-charging system ensure the stability and energy saving.
- PLC control, touching screen, easy operation.
- Auto butyl nozzle distance adjustable from 6mm to 20mm.
- Sealant cylinder adopts rotate structure, easy for butyl sealant load and maintenance.
- Pre-heating system, increase the production efficiency by pre-heating time setting.
- Advanced device guarantees the best spreading effect on the arc aluminum frame.
- No butyl alarm system
|Total power||3P 380V 50HZ 2.6 KW|
|Conveyor speed||21 m/min|
|Air pressure||0.5-0.8 Mpa|
|Aluminum spacer width||6-20mm|
|Butyl cylinder diameter||190mm|
Brand parts list
Mostly asked questions below:
1. What is your soonest lead time?
A: 60 days for whole production line, 30 days for single machine. Special requirement pls check with sales.
2. How do you arrange the shipment?
A: all machines fit GP for sea freight saving. Seaworthy package, workshop container loading, safe arriving.
3. Guarantee ?
A: One-year guarantee (wearing parts are out of this range). Life long service. DETEK will send engineers for service upon request onsite.
4. How we can install the machines?
A: Installation included; however, customers need to pay our engineer's round way air tickets, local transportation and accommodation (hotel and food).
The installation should be finished within 15 days, and will be charged 60USD/engineer/day.
5. How about the after service?
A: Spare parts within 72 hours.
Experienced technical sales sort out most of your questions.
Tens of service engineers ready for on-site service and instruction.