Insulating glass warm edge stripsProduct Description
Flexible warm edge spacer for Insulating glass
1. Two kinds: Bendable and Non-bendable.
2. Wall thickness:Single-side wall thickness is within 0.20~ 0.35mm,and limit deviation of peripheral wall thickness is ±0.025mm.
3. Certification: CE. IGCC.SGS.AMOA
Professional Processing Technology:
1. The use of polymer thermal insulation materials reduces the thermal conductivity of traditional aluminum strips and improves the energy-saving and environmental protection effects of building doors and windows
2. Weizhinian composite warm-edge spacers, the introduction of international cutting-edge equipment, and the original imported polymer composite materials are integrated. The polymer composite materials and stainless steel are perfectly combined through the cold and hot co-extrusion technology. The wall thickness is 1mm. Perfect air-tightness and water-tightness at the same time achieve better thermal insulation performance!
What is warm edge technology:
1. Warm edge technology can reduce the normal heat transfer coefficient and is an effective way to improve the thermal performance of the entire window.
2. Warm edge technology can greatly increase the temperature of the edge of the insulating glass and improve the anti-condensation performance of the insulating glass.
3. Warm edge technology effectively reduces the possibility of glass spontaneous explosion and thermal stress burst caused by temperature difference stress during glass use.
4. Warm-edge spacers with double-channel sealing structure can be used in residential building doors and windows and Mojian glass curtain walls.
5. The most common and simple way to explain is that the warm edge strips form a broken bridge in the hollow glass
1.High brightness, anti corrosion, anti oxidation
2.Well arranged vents, good straightness, stable, non-deformation
3.High strength & toughness, free angle bending
4.Good activity of molecular sieve, excellent adhesion to all glues
5.Connected by only one straighter, good sealing with long lifetime
Heat transfer coefficient
Toxic substances volatilize
|American Standard UL94V0
|American Standard UL746
Carbon arc lamp
|Swiss Standard SGS
|Hardness warm edge spacer for sample check
|T/T , L/C and negotiated
|5-15 working days
|Insulating glass and doors
1.Packing:carton,Requirements of neat appearance,straight,not twisted phenomenon,no exposed.
2.Transportation:this product is a non dangerous goods,car,train,plane can transport.
3.Storage:should be stored in dry place,The transport does not bump,and horizontal,not with the chemical corrosion of contact.
After sales service:
Q1: Can I have a sample?
A: Yes of couse, but you should pay the freight.
Q2: How do I get fast response?
A: Send the E-mail to us or call us directly.
Q3: What about the lead time?
A: Sample usually needs 5-7 days, mass production time needs 15-30 days
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping is also optional for